Sunday, December 11, 2011

Table Runner Fabrics

So Pilgrim Center will rent white table linens for us, and include them in the overall bill. I like this plan because it means I don't have to do anything.  However, a room full of white table linens might look a little boring.  So I need table runners...like this:


only in blues and greens.  I like the idea of them not matching; every table will have a different style of fabric for a table runner.  I can't take credit for this idea, but I also can't remember who came up with it first (one of my crafty aunts, most likely!).  So after dress shopping, we stopped by the fabric store and took pictures of different fabrics.  These are my favorite:







I like paisleys, polka dots, and embroidery.  I also like the idea that after the wedding, I (or someone more talented) could make a quilt out of all the different fabrics as a wedding souvenir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment