Saturday, November 5, 2011

Photobooth Props and Post-Halloween Sales

Ever since I knew the wedding photobooth was a "thing", I've wanted one.  I love all the formal shots of weddings, but I also know that my family and friends aren't going to be captured appropriately unless there's some hardcore goofball going on.  So in our photography package, we swapped out the engagement shoot for a photobooth! 


I have no idea if this is what our photobooth will actually look like.  This is just a generic idea off of Google Images.  The photos themselves might  look something like this:


Which means...props!  A post on Off Beat Bride reminded me that post-Halloween sales would be a great time to get weird stuff for super cheap.  So I visited Target and Halloween City, where all their Halloween swag was 50% off.  I got a ton of fun stuff for the photobooth.  It was also my first "real" wedding purchase, which I find appropriate. 


This is literally maybe a third of the stuff I got.  Now I just have to figure out how it's getting to Wisconsin.

2 comments:

  1. Bits and pieces? Bring a bit when you come for Thanksgiving.... I'll bring a bit if I come out to visit in spring....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I did!! I bought last year after Halloween. I also bought stuff from the dollar store!!! Our photobooth was great!! Everyone loved it! The pictures are classic!! :-)

    ReplyDelete