Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Photographer

We now have a photographer! 

Thanks to generous family members, we've booked Ann Oleinik Photography for the wedding.  She and her husband will both be there all day on Saturday to take nifty pictures.  I love her style, as it is more candid and journalistic than formal, posed wedding photography.  I don't need pictures of all of us standing around smiling awkwardly.  I want pictures of us having a good time!

Ann is truely a professional photographer.  She's based out of Chicago.  And she's pricey.  Not incredibly so, but enough that I struggled with the idea of paying someone that much money, even for something I really wanted.  In the end, though, the only thing left after the wedding day is a spouse and a ton of pictures.  And I want those pictures to be awesome and a true representation of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your nice comments, Ellen! I am so excited to meet you and your family. Let me tell you, I think just daydreaming about your wedding - Wisconsin in mid-September at a CAMP! - is going to be the thing that gets me through this winter. Kamran and I are so excited for your wedding and your wedding photos, and we are so humbled that you invited us to capture this important day. Thank you!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete