Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So This Is A Wedding Blog

We're planning a wedding. 

HOLY SHIT WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! 

This is a blog about planning the wedding.  We will have a regular wedding website for information.  But this is where I go "Hey, look at this cool thing I found!" or "If I have to fold another wedding program I'm going to origami it into a shiv and stab your eye out."  It's a place for me to talk about this wedding without driving those who couldn't give a shit absolutely crazy, and keeping those who are really, really excited about it in the loop. 

There will be swearing.  There will be honesty.  I'm going to try as hard as I can to be fair, sane, and cheerful.  But I have a feeling that it won't all be sunshine and unicorn farts.  I'm hoping I won't turn into a bridezilla.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun planning!! I've spent the last year planning mine and have 51 days left. Here's my blog about it: http://tilwesayido.wordpress.com/ I have tons of ideas as I did all the planning myself!!

    ReplyDelete