Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wedding Shoes

For wedding shoes, I decided to go with a pair of white crocheted Toms. 






They are slightly too big.  This style runs a half-size bigger than normal Toms, but alas, they don't make 10 1/2.  So I got the 11, and it will be fine.  They aren't really "white", but "natural" which is fine because A) my dress isn't going to be snow white and B) the dress is long and so most people won't be seeing my shoes much anyway.

I decided to go with comfy flats because I don't want to be taller than Paul, and there's only a 2" height difference.  Second, while I love the look of heels, I've never been comfortable in them. I wanted something I could wear all day without having to kick them off ten minutes into dinner.  And lastly, I'll wear these all summer long for several years to come...making the $60 price tag a little more justifiable. 



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and unique wedding shoes. It's really elegant and unique. Thumbs up for sharing this post to us.

    ReplyDelete